Monday 12 January 2009

Hop, skip and a jump...





So, welcome to my new-ish blog. Instead of just writing recipes about vegan baked goods, I've decided to explore my new home, London, with tales of the food I eat or cook. As I'm adjusting to my new life I will also be adjusting to my new take on this blog. Talking about just vegan baking while living in Tennessee is so 2008. Looking forward to sharing many tales of eating with you in the new future! Also, this lady with a shit ton of 'chips' is not me, but I really wish it was.

Love,
Sweet-tempered

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for the new blog. I like the bulletproof core!! I am tryin to be like you. Maybe someday.

Chris Ryan said...

When you called them "chips" I laughed out loud at 1:00 a.m. in Japan. Then I cried because I cannot find decent chips here. But I found like 19843798756 different types of milk. I was at a loss. So I got the cheapest one. Can't wait for more blog tales of food!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon