Wednesday 8 April 2009

Please....




While I'm on holiday I bet I will eat some delicious food, but I regret to say that I probably won't be telling you about it. Instead, I will be opening the second bottle of wine and then sleeping until noon. When I get back to London, it will be business as usual- near the end of April and just in time for lovely spring weather and the first glimpses of home grown food. So please mind the gap and check back toward the end of the month. Cheers!

xoxo,

Sweet-tempered

1 comment:

Chris Ryan said...

I'm looking forward to the next big story. I want an analysis of trans-Atlantic foods. The good, the bad, the ugly in what's good, bad, and ugly in both places (Nashville VS London). Ohhhhh ....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon